Monday, June 30, 2008

Blogglectful

I have heard some complaining lately about the lack of updates here. I must admit I was surprised by the number of people that read my blog! There are a few reasons for my lack of composing. My little sister Amy is staying the summer with me. People that know Amy will agree that she is a tiny ball of vibrating creative energy that needs constant exhausting to prevent an explosion. Most of my free time lately has been spent touring her around the city, trying to convince her there is other food besides pasta, or buffering her from the influence of my roommates.
I am headed off to Greece tomorrow for a week. I know I have not wrapped up my last Trip before leaving so i should have some type of citation. I will leave it up to you to decide what may be appropriate. I will conclude the Bmore trip soon. Fair warning, some details have moved to the archive portion of my brain. This may actually work out better because it means I can make most of it up. So stay tuned loyal followers of my life saga. Also the larger portion of you that just need something else to do at work to avoid actually working.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Kev said...

Its about time. No fair using Amy as an excuse. All you have to do to keep her entertained it tie a piece of tin foil on the end of a string and attach it to the ceiling so she can bat at it. If you would have done this you would have had plenty of time to write.