Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fabulous prizes!

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! (I found this on my cousin-in-law blog.)

13 comments:

Paula said...

Hey, Mikey, I don't even know you, but I know Lauren and I followed your comment on her blog to your blog--and now I'm the first of five here to win something fabulous and homemade by you!!! Wahoo!!!

I'll reciprocate and make something fabulous and homemade for you, too. Can't beat that!

Mrs. Breitling said...

I would love a fabulous prize from you. I also would love to know if you get a puppy from Lauren :).

Kev said...

Hey, I'm Third. Make it real good mike...

Sir Georgio Loudbeard said...

fourth, and I promise not to give back to the community in any way, shape or form...

Biesinger said...

Looks like I am the fifth person to comment. But since I don't have a blog does that mean I am not able to accept your gift?

Mikey said...

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS! CONGRATS TO PAULA, ANDREA, KEVIN, GEORGE AND AARON! good things are in your future!

Biesinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Biesinger said...

I'm looking forward to "goods things". I'm only hopeing good things don't involve a naked gnome prancing on my bed at nights.

Jess said...

Sad face. :(

I'm too late...

Suzy said...

I lost.. unless you start from the bottom and go up??

simply ilott said...

I'm just curious whose comment got deleted! Sounds scandalous!

Goosetavis said...

Your bad at replying to emails. Maybe that could be your fabulous surprise. Just a thought??

Suzy said...

so did I win??? I'd better have won??