Monday, April 6, 2009

Boston pillow fight!


I know, I know. I have developed bad blog habits. Lets try and get back on track! I attended my second city wide pillow fight last weekend! Nothing better than bashing perfect strangers to resolve buried aggression. April 4th is international pillow fighting day, who knew. Lots of cities all over the world organize pillow fights. enough said. We lost a lot of good pillows out there..






here is a video link


BAD ASS BROOKLINE PILLOW-BASHING CREW!!!!!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

OMG How FUN! I wish I was there to pillow fight to! I'm so glad to see you blogging and real pix to! What a treat!!

Goosetavis said...

I like how in every picture I can find you. Your hat makes it so easy. It's like "Where's Waldo" but the Mike version.

I might have to create my own version of this...but I am not sure how many people would join out here? Hmmm.

Kev said...

Sweet man. Reminds me of our pillow fights...