Thursday, May 1, 2008

Random bits

So what have a I been up to you ask. Or maybe you don’t ask, maybe you don’t care. Well you must care at least a little you are reading this after all. Either way I am going to tell you! I have been up to many things. All of which are fun, and none of which should be tried at home.
My friend Frank will be leaving Bean town soon and moving to Maui. Poor guy I know. But before he goes he wants to explore New England. So each weekend we pick a unexplored city and invade it. Some people explore a new city by walking around seeing the sights, having something to eat. We do this too, but shake it up a bit too. In hopes of creating a presence we pick a friend at random and make it their bachelor party. Then to create a theme we all wear silly hats! It looks something like this!




In this case we are in Cape Cod, and it is Georges bachelor party.

Another exciting thing that I participated in Marathon Monday! The Boston marathon happens on a state holiday. Which is great because the entire city is free to participate. 25,000 people run the race. And those that don’t run the race, party. I am in the latter category. We decided to dress up as 70’s track stars and run amuck at the race. My friend Matt was having a party at his apartment which is on the course so this worked out well. It was so exciting to see literally thousands of people stream by in a continuous flow for hours. Lance Armstrong ran the race. I saw him, he did not win. In fact there were hundreds of people in front of him. I think it would be great to be able to say… I didn’t win, but hell I beat Lance Armstrong. Check this out…


I guess aside from acting like a over grown child I have not been up to much. Work is going well. I am looking for a new apartment for the end of the summer. Planning some summer travels. Boring stuff mostly not like this stuff…



I will try to keep a better web log…blog as the hip kids say, from now on. Before I wrap it all up I have a few shout outs!
Little Bro Kev.- Congrats on finishing college kid! Big things ahead, I am very proud of you!
Georgie- I am very sorry for scaring you in your sleep. I will not practice my didgeridoo anymore at 2 am.
Jena- Yes all five are complaining… they also said you look silly and can’t read good.

6 comments:

Kev said...

Sounds like you all are up to a bunch of Tom foolery. I wish I could make a trip up there again. That would be fun. You need to come back down soon.

Goosetavis said...

I am happy to see the Bob Ross hair made it out to Boston. Still looks GREAT!

Jena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jena said...

I like how you say 'in fact there were hundreds of people in front of lance.' that's funny. you see how good i read? you see! serenity now!

Sir Georgio Loudbeard said...

I heard that Lance Armstrong's heart is the size of a seedless watermelon and only beats once a minute when he's standing still, but that's just what I heard...

Jess said...

Next up? Magic pot perhaps???