Thursday, February 7, 2008

6 word Memoir

An interesting idea I heard recently was to write a six word memoir for yourself. Try and fit as much of yourself and your life into six words to encompass your entire life and personal perspective. Something that might fit on your head stone. I came up with a few for me, tell me what you think. And write one for yourself. Have fun!

Socially gifted, goal reaching, wilderness seeking.

Big hair, Big heart, Big party.

Affable leader, gentle engager, good douchebag.

Boston brewing male seeks daily happiness.

5 comments:

Kev said...

Bountiful male seeks poo flinging monkey!

Mikey said...

Here is the memoir George wrote, I think it's perfect!

Loud, obnoxious, yet somehow quite loveable.

Jess said...

Haha, Mike...Museum Conquering Giggly Utahn Loves Douchebags. Does that mean I love you too?

Heather said...

fackin' cool utahn, boston sports novice.

Suzy said...

I LOVE IT! You described you very well..