Thursday, January 17, 2008

Man Down!


Most people that know me are aware that I pride myself on having a stellar immune system. In fact I have gone as far as to gloat that I have the immune system of a super hero. How did I acquire such a defense system. Some people attribute it to my eating things I find. Perhaps it is because I work in hospitals so am regularly exposed to pathogens. I think its just a natural part of being a bad ass. Something strange happen yesterday though. I sneezed. Then I coughed. And then, I got a fever and felt dizzy. Some crazy strong germ somehow managed to skirt my defenses and is now trying to make a living making me feel like crap. But don't shut yourself in the bomb shelter just quite yet. After taking enough vitamin C to prevent scurvy for the rest of my life I think I have him on the run. I refuse to be a good host, and have made it quite clear he is not welcome. Still if you fell the need to send soup, or whiskey, I will not stop you.

Sniff, Sniff-

9 comments:

Kev said...

Ha ha! it worked... I have been paying Aaron to slip a poison into your beer for the past week. If you want the antidote. It will cost you a dead hawk and a Piute Chief. Ha !!

Suzy said...

You know it takes a good post like this to know my Mikie poo is still human after all! I hope you feel better and keep on that vitamin c for a few days. Love ya! Suzy


BTW: you get ten points for posting a photo.

Biesinger said...

What makes you belive the germ is a he? Something that cunning and vindictive would more likely be a she. Wouldn't it!?!

Carolyn said...

I'm sorry your sick. I hope your better by now. XOXOX

Amtrekker said...

I hope you rot in hell and you die!

Amtrekker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amtrekker said...

And not necessarily in that order.

Amtrekker said...

um...I was talking to the bug.

amy said...

hey i didn't know that you did these blogs, how interesting and entertaining, I better get back to work now though because I think one of our cutomers jus twent into labor and there's a perfume pimp here trying to sell me perfume, he won't stop asking me who where's the short shorts and he sparys the perfume on me and it makes me sneez.