Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend update

There is nothing I like better than spending time with friends, and that is what I did all weekend.

Friday, George and I finally committed some time to getting our keg system set up. A bunch of friends came over, with lots of beer, and worked with us on getting the taps setup. I am sure I am about to become very popular because I now have three beers on tap in my house! That's right we have a kegerator and three kegs of home brew up and running. It has been a goal of mine for a while. I finally worked it all out with the help of a couple friends who happen to be engineers. One more reason for everyone to visit me in Boston

Saturday my roommates and I hosted a party. We really like theme parties, so the theme was "bring your own holiday". My roommates dressed as, new years, 4th of July, Mardi Gras, St Pa tricks day. I was Oktoberfest. That involves me in some very small leather shorts, and lederhosen. My very hairy legs were a big hit. It was a fun party, and there were many good costumes. I will get some pictures up here at some point.

Sunday I woke to find the house in serious disarray. It smelled like a dive bar too. After some forced breakfast (nothing like grease to absorb alcohol) there was some serious cleaning. After the place was returned to normal I watched the Dallas Cowboys loose in the playoffs. I lost $5 on the game, so there goes the private jet I was saving for. The weekend was wrapped up with some bar trivia. We took sixth place.... too much fun, not enough focus on the questions.

Now I am back at work. I am actually glad to have some peace and quiet.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Oh what I would give to see those photos! I will be happy to explain to you in great detail how to upload them onto here. And then you will kick yourself when you realize how easy it is!! Hey if Bradley can do it?? Ha ha.. glad you had fun!! Miss you but love you more..

Kev said...

I see that you were some how able to over come the fact that I emptied your nitrous and CO2 canisters...how did you ever do it? Some type of bizarre pump, or was it a mixture of house hold chemicals. I guess will never know.